LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Achtunger

FIX THE PROP LIMIT BUG!!!

So, once again, prop limit.

The recent update was just great and I really liked the new cars added to the game.

But you also promised bug fixes. So explain this: why haven't you fixed the prop limit bug?

I just made a big, blyatful city and BAM! PROP LIMIT! MY CITY IS FUCKED!

I spent hours building it, and all my effort went to shit!

If you really want to make a good game, FIX THE GOD DAMN PROP LIMIT BUG!

It shouldn't be that hard!

Fix this and I will be able to make the most beautiful city in history of this game.

Come on, let's do this!

19 часов назад, Achtunger сказал:

So, once again, prop limit.

The recent update was just great and I really liked the new cars added to the game.

But you also promised bug fixes. So explain this: why haven't you fixed the prop limit bug?

I just made a big, blyatful city and BAM! PROP LIMIT! MY CITY IS FUCKED!

I spent hours building it, and all my effort went to shit!

If you really want to make a good game, FIX THE GOD DAMN PROP LIMIT BUG!

It shouldn't be that hard!

Fix this and I will be able to make the most beautiful city in history of this game.

Come on, let's do this!

Hi there, 

We really thought through this question and decided not to raise the prop limit at the moment, but to keep it at 1000 objects. 

Let us explain: we try to meet all the players' demands. NOT every player has latest phones. In case we raise the limit, the game starts to freeze on weak phones. 

We got an idea to make an Expanded Mode, it's like an additional option of a server that prevents players that the prop limit is raised and this is not available on all phones. However this idea needs to be examined. 

• Thanks 1

You know what, Catsbit?

I have a 2.2 Gigahertz phone that runs the game at a stable 60 FPS and my phone is fully capable of running the game with 50000 props. And really, limiting what players can do is not cool. The players know the limits of their phones, so they will only build structures that their phones can handle. Let the players set the limits. If you remove the limit, then the players will set their limits.

I like building cities and roleplaying in them, but I've already built 4 cities and all of them were incomplete due to the prop limit bug. So I hope that you fix this bug and let the players decide how much they should build.

1 час назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

We really thought through this question and decided not to raise the prop limit at the moment, but to keep it at 1000 objects. 

Let us explain: we try to meet all the players' demands. NOT every player has latest phones. In case we raise the limit, the game starts to freeze on weak phones. 

We got an idea to make an Expanded Mode, it's like an additional option of a server that prevents players that the prop limit is raised and this is not available on all phones. However this idea needs to be examined. 

Read my answer below, please.

On 5/6/2020 at 5:57 PM, EtienneDUF said:

ANSWER PLS

?

The answer was given below. We take into consideration all players' demands. That's why playing in multiplayer can be very freezing in case we raise the prop limit.