LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Yosuan

Oxide survival island coin buy

I have bought over 150 dollars on coins and at first I was receiving my coins but in my last buy I spend 50 dollars on coins and I never got my coins deposited in my account so I can use them in game play you guys are stealing my money I have played this game every since it cam out and got this to happen is insane I need my coins or my money in return before I get my attorney involved this is theft what you guys are doing stealing my money and not giving me my coins I have paid for please fix the issue 

Yes hello thank you for the reply. Here is my player ID and I found receipt from buys I have made as proof that I have spend money on you guys. However for some reason I did not get the receipt or my coins for the 50 dollar purchase but today I also tried to buy 10 dollars worth of coins earlier and nothing also I bought 5 dollars to give it my last try and nothing no coins at all. I have spend So much money on coins that I will never put another dollar is this game to go through this situation I rather not. Please help me with my coins at least  my last purchase of 10 dollars I have already lost so much thank you 

Screenshot_20230130-181053.png

Screenshot_20230130-180937.png

Screenshot_20230130-180852.png

Screenshot_20230130-180615.png

Screenshot_20230130-180557.png

12 minutes ago, Yosuan said:

Please let me know if any new information torse my account bug with my coin buys 

Thanks for your waiting, We credited 100 coins on your account. Sorry for inconvenience.