SpartanRomania

WHY ALL CAN DESTROY MY MAP ?

I want visitors cant breake nothing on my map server , If they want to build is not big problem , this posibility to destroy things make game very stupid , is not big problem they kill me more time , this is the game and if somebody is bad i can kick from my map this is good , problem of all is this posibility to destroy map , i'm Romanian i have 35 years and i think they kids , they repete this more times , first time i Say this is game is not problem is my map , problem is they destroy and repet this more times like crazy 

1 hour ago, SpartanRomania said:

I want visitors cant breake nothing on my map server , If they want to build is not big problem , this posibility to destroy things make game very stupid , is not big problem they kill me more time , this is the game and if somebody is bad i can kick from my map this is good , problem of all is this posibility to destroy map , i'm Romanian i have 35 years and i think they kids , they repete this more times , first time i Say this is game is not problem is my map , problem is they destroy and repet this more times like crazy 

Hi there, 

Do you really mean the game Off-road: Forest? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/17/2020 at 3:35 PM, SpartanRomania said:

Hello, @SpartanRomania,

In Off Road - Forest, you cannot build, you transport items to their destination, allowing you to gain money, therefore gaining up the possibility to a final win. I don't believe this is the correct game you are speaking of. Do you mean Sandbox 3D, Cubic Sandbox, or Survival Simulator? You can reach back out to either one of us anytime, and have a great day.

-Dandyboi 

Edited by Dandyboi
Fixed grammar and translation errors.
  • Like 1