LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Overseer

Good ideas

Some ideas for what to add

• Weaponized Vehicles 

•more guns to use and pickup

•more things to make houses with

•fix if where you can’t enter showers

•make animated objects like working tv showers or pools and hot tubs you can get in

•maybe add prepared houses it’s hard to make good houses bc of the build limit

•could you add a grid setting for building when you want things in a perfect place

•there is a bug that I’m asking you not to fix your able to hop in a car with a buddy at the same time I call this RC like an RC car bc when one of you die you can still drive\fly it me and my girlfriend really enjoy that can you not fix that it’s a lot of fun when games have some bugs it’s more exploring to do

•add a campaign my girlfriend is the only person I have so I got nobody to play with she’s not a game person so could you add that it would make lots more to do

•fix motorcycles they are really nice and fast but the steering really really sucks also can you make it so they look where you look while on it bc it’s like a lego on a bike right not

thank you I really enjoy the game so much but there were just a few things I had liked to ask thank you and keep updating the game your doing great!!!

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2020 at 7:27 AM, Overseer said:

Some ideas for what to add

• Weaponized Vehicles 

•more guns to use and pickup

•more things to make houses with

•fix if where you can’t enter showers

•make animated objects like working tv showers or pools and hot tubs you can get in

•maybe add prepared houses it’s hard to make good houses bc of the build limit

•could you add a grid setting for building when you want things in a perfect place

•there is a bug that I’m asking you not to fix your able to hop in a car with a buddy at the same time I call this RC like an RC car bc when one of you die you can still drive\fly it me and my girlfriend really enjoy that can you not fix that it’s a lot of fun when games have some bugs it’s more exploring to do

•add a campaign my girlfriend is the only person I have so I got nobody to play with she’s not a game person so could you add that it would make lots more to do

•fix motorcycles they are really nice and fast but the steering really really sucks also can you make it so they look where you look while on it bc it’s like a lego on a bike right not

thank you I really enjoy the game so much but there were just a few things I had liked to ask thank you and keep updating the game your doing great!!!

Hi there, 

Thank you very much for so detailed suggestions! We will consider all of them while working on our updates.