LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Db pooper

Why?

I paid good money and im unable to even play . I'm repeatedly getting banned for suspected cheating but don't know what I'm doing wrong . I'm chopping wood then the server kicks me . Running somewhere. Get kicked . Craft something get kicked . I want a refund . 

I asked for a refund within 48 hours  per your rules. Return my money.  This game is busted. The server just booted me again while I was crafting IN MY HOUSE  and put me on a beach, where I was an easy target for someone to kill and they stole my shit . Meanwhile people who are actually hacking raiding my base are running up the fucking walls and I get fucked over  because your anti cheat doesn't work.  This is a ripoff, copy and paste of rust and your garbage company couldn't get that right  (ctrl c ctrl v  incase you weren't aware ). I want my 9.99 refunded to my account within 48 hours I am not buying broken bullshit or your excuses.  Give me my money back and I'll be on my way . 

It isn't even copy and past its like the tried to get a kindergarten child to remake rust

Edited by BONKEY 2.0
  • Like 1

Now they won't reply because they are cowards ......Do the right thing catsbit and give me my money back. You wouldn't by a broken appliance and not expect a refund . I requested one well within 48 hours . I'm not letting this go and I will only build momentum.      REFUND ME MY MONEY.