LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Sv Is God

Hacker survival island ??

First of all thank u so much for the update, I liked it not so much or non less we were all waiting for this day a long time ago

+thank u so much for doing something against cheater like u guys add lvl system so it's hard to research things even though if you have scrp it's make game more hard to survive i really appreciate that.

But I have a question for u guys I don't know but still doing all the things to stop cheat, there's still many cheater's in games now, I also got killed so many times by cheater and lose hour of hour stuff and already because of lvl system we have to grind so much to lvl up that's why (I am really really tired of this shitt! Already)🙂 And there nothing left to fun in game anymore because of cheater and all the things like  minicopter, buggy we even have to buy to use it and from now iam not going to play this game anymore.

I will suggest some solution to stop cheater:

First: add admins who knows many languages and in game to check how it's working and listen to Players what's there problem

Sec: focus on cheater,more not in event,things to add in game and think about more way to stop cheater 

Third: fix lumber jack glitch / unlimited exp 

Fourth: make a restricted area around lumber jack to build base and thing near lumber jack because of that, they built so many base near lumber jack and it's cause lag so much.

Fifth: add more enjoyable things in game if possible,because the game Is already boring.

I Hope u will read this and think about the things what I wrote in here today. Thank u so much and byee forever ♾️