LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Yosuan

Oxide update is the worst in history

I don't care if you guys look up my player ID and banned me for what I'm about to say. You're game is trash big time trash might as well sell you're game to another developer who can fix this issue with hackers because you're game is really trash. All this bull shit update only to make it harder on players to progress with this stupid level thing you created but yet there's hacker in server us 12 with aimkill and they fence the lumber jack so now is even harder to level up cause all they do is kill you fast, you can't even creat a house and get off line cause two hours later you're roof is gone cause they picaxe there way through with spider hack you guys are sooo dumb and sooo ridiculous. You're anti cheat is trash no hackers banned yet and they are just fucking every one up. I spend 10 dollars in Halloween decor and they don't even last in my base a day cause hackers use hacks to see underneath people bases and they can see everything you have in you're base in the location of where you place the TC so they know exactly what wall to brake. Some players can't even level up anymore cause hackers just kill them with revolver you guys and this game are trash and this is the dumbest update y'all have ever done in the history of oxide. Love how you guys said before the update that you had something for the hackers haha you meant for all players but hackers keep hacking so now it only keeps on making it harder for normal players so this game is already trash just like the developers lol