LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Даниил Черношей

Hello, I was banned for no reason AAE8E42C5A9E4B5

hello, I was banned for fraud, when I asked a friend to buy me a helicopter, he said he could buy it through an account ID, I gave him an ID, and after that I was banned, please help me unban me, I put my whole soul into this account, I really like this project, And I really don't want to leave it  I've put a lot into it, and I really don't want to lose it because I didn't do anything.

I like this project, and I really don't want to leave it, I already have a lot of friends there, I can create a new one, but it's very difficult to start from the beginning, and I also bought a donation that I bought when I had the opportunity, my mom allowed me to offer to buy it when I just came out and I bought it, I was very glad that I now have a turret, and I could create a new account, but my mom will no longer allow me to donate to games, and the helicopter that I bought through a friend, he never bought. he came and returned the money, and a friend with whom I talked in the game advised me to buy it from him, and he said that he had done it so many times, and everything was fine, I was very worried, and now that I was blocked, I'm very upset and don't know what I've been playing for the last days and nights, after I absolutely had no desire to do anything about it, I promise you that I will not do anything more detailed

and I wasn't engaged in fraud, I didn't even think about it, it turned out that I was framed because I trusted the person, he claimed that he had done it many times and everything was going well, you can use the helicopter if it was registered and I was banned, but you can leave the pulimet and this level on the one I put it on. I studied lessons for a very long time for the sake of buying a turret, I asked my mom for a long time to just buy it for me, and in the end they bought it for me, and this is the first time I bought something from another person, maybe it was the first time, sorry, but everyone should have a chance do it. this will be fixed, I won't buy from other people anymore, please

3 часа назад, YagayLovra сказал:

It’s purely your problem that you tried to take the copter under the guise of someone else’s purchase receipt, you should have read the rules of the project so that such problems would not arise

Fraud is very bad 😉

3 часа назад, YagayLovra сказал:

It’s purely your problem that you tried to take the copter under the guise of someone else’s purchase receipt, you should have read the rules of the project so that such problems would not arise

Fraud is very bad 😉

Bro, I didn't want to cheat anyone, I just wanted a helicopter for myself, but since I can't buy it in my country, a friend offered to buy it for me, in the end, he cheated me, I'll forget about the money, now my account is very important

1 час назад, [𝐂𝐂] 𝐱𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲 сказал:

Well im sorry to say, but 3th party payments are against the rules of Catsbit. They don't support this and its at your own risk. You shut have known better.

Здравствуйте , можно спросить 

Вы както предчастны к разработчикам ? Возможно ли добавить азиатский серверы , чтобы в азии был пинг стабильный 

2 минуты назад, [𝐂𝐂] 𝐱𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲 сказал:

Когда-то они хотели добавить азиатские серверы. Но думаю, они забыли 

Правда ?? , это будет очень круто , все мы азиаты , хаха ждем этого , у вас есть возможность напомнить им об этом ?

On 10/26/2023 at 9:16 PM, Даниил Черношей said:

hello, I was banned for fraud, when I asked a friend to buy me a helicopter, he said he could buy it through an account ID, I gave him an ID, and after that I was banned, please help me unban me, I put my whole soul into this account, I really like this project, And I really don't want to leave it  I've put a lot into it, and I really don't want to lose it because I didn't do anything.

looks like all of you have the same excuses

and THE SAME TRANSACTIONS ID AND DIFFERENT SCREENSHOTS OF THEM