LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
_TANDER_

Стишок)

TANDER скрап и сера,люблю немного фармить.И не люблю я долго плавить. Надо рейдануть врага до дня. Oxide моя стихия,и стихи люблю писать. Читеры всегда мешают, но это не помеха. Я пойду на фармлю скрапа, скрафчу верст и изучусь. Это будет сложна битва, но мне это не к чему. Я пойду, возьму рк, калаш и пт так 200 чтоб наверника хватило мне. Я прийду к нему с утра по раньше чтоб он не убежал. Он выйдет на меня с аимом и вх. Но я ливать не стану. Я сделаю все возможное что б его убить. Я возьму и сниму на видео и пожалуюсь админам. И улетит плохой читак в бан. Слушай друг, найди немного время и прочти мое стихотворение 🙂 

14.12.2023 в 21:30, _TANDER_ сказал:

please do not translate this into English or other languages. the translator doesn't translate it correctly 🙃

TANDER scrap and sulfur, I like to farm a little.And I don't like melting for a long time. It is necessary to raid the enemy before the day. Oxide is my element, and I like to write poetry. Cheaters always get in the way, but it's not a hindrance. I'm going to farm scrap, craft a mile and study. It's going to be a difficult battle, but I don't need it. I'm going to go get a pk, a kalash and a pt so that 200 is enough for me. I'll come to him early in the morning so he doesn't run away. He will come out to me with aim and vh. But I'm not going to lie. I'll do my best to kill him. I'll take a video and complain to the admins. And the bad reader will be banned. Listen, friend, take some time and read my poem