LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Санжар 10

job request ANTI-CHEATER

Posted (edited)

DAY 1 Hello, developers of oxide survival island, I want to help you, because the game has a problem with cheaters, let me help you ban them

salary: not required, or just give out accounts with iron armor and a hunting propeller so that the cheaters will kill me because this way they get hotter

then why I want to become an Anti-cheater:I decided to become an Anti-cheater after I was given a ban and a person who is already playing with a bunch of donated items hasn’t been banned for half a year

Edited by Санжар 10

3 минуты назад, Санжар 10 сказал:

DAY 1 Hello, developers of oxide survival island, I want to help you, because the game has a problem with cheaters, let me help you ban them

salary: not required, or just give out accounts with iron armor and a hunting propeller so that the cheaters will kill me because this way they get hotter

then why I want to become an Anti-cheater:I decided to become an Anti-cheater after I was given a ban and a person who is already playing with a bunch of donated items hasn’t been banned for half a year

I do not demand that the account on which the turret and Santa hat were purchased be returned to me because I understand that I am guilty

4 минуты назад, Санжар 10 сказал:

I do not demand that the account on which the turret and Santa hat were purchased be returned to me because I understand that I am guilty

day 1 and the armor of the weapon is not necessary, but it would be possible for example: a cheater sees me, he thinks like this, I see a man in iron armor with a propeller and I just have a cheat, I’ll go and I’ll go up to him and kill him and get free money class resources *steps 50 meters away from his dirty deeds* favorite developers YOU ARE BANED FOR THE REASON: A CHEAT YOU WERE USING A THIRD PARTY PROGRAM YOU ARE A DISHONEST PLAYER or something like that, suddenly literally in a second of the post you change the sign with your account banned

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, Санжар 10 сказал:

salary: not required,

I think that since I play more than you 13 hours on weekdays and 15-17 hours on weekends, dear developers, although you do things more useful than me, I think that I meet all sorts of dirty readers more often, and if you ban yourself, then only those who have the minimum the revolver has been studied and I will be able to transmit information about those who could me and my friend who had iron armor and Kalash rifles with screws for 400 rounds, he was able to kill us with a pickaxe in bone armor with leather pants and a helmet and wooden slippers and I left the game for as many as 5 hours well, I will be very useful because I leave the game for a maximum of 2 days when I just started

Edited by Санжар 10

19 часов назад, Санжар 10 сказал:

DAY 2 Hello, developers of oxide survival island, I want to help you, because the game has a problem with cheaters, let me help you ban them