LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Sv Oxide

My id got banned because of someone else😭💔

I don't know how to say this or I don't know if anyone will believe me or not but let me explain what happen...

My Gmail account of oxide survival island game was hacked by someone else and after lots of try again and again to recover but it was too late, i lose all my access of acc and the hacker use cheat on my id to play and he got banned there.

after serval days of trying,one day he somehow remove all the security of my id and I somehow recover it and try to play but it was banned already can u guys please remove the infinite restrictions and if you need any other proof I can give u.

I Played sv: us24

My hacked I'd and banned

Uid:10E5DBA90F5490E9

Before hacked my acc name: Sv Is God

I don't know how to send pictures 😞 for proof of recovery failed from Google 

Hacked Gmail account name: lyamahora79@gmail.com

@Catsbit dev @Catsbit dev @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Guard

If you can check , the login device are different before using hack

My Device is redmi9a and 

And hacker device is Samsung Galaxy 

My account get banned from some guys who all day reports me for nothing I didn't used hack can you return my acc the name was .........lolllll pls return my acc I just was lvl 10 and I killed people with assasult and they thinked I'm hack😞😓

This is what I wanted to say pls unban my account 

I was in the game of Ben Oxide but for no reason I don't know what I have done, but my name is XAL-YT when I became Ben, a note came to me and said you were guilty of what happened to Ben, but I didn't do what at all, why did I become Ben? Please remove my account from Ben. I beg of you