LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Amin_foxy3131

Cat sbit hellp me /// My account was baning for no reason

Posted (edited)

Hello and don't be tired, dear developer My name is Mohammad Amin and I am from your friend's country I'm a streamer and that's why my account was worth so much I had bought the ELF hat and the SANTA hat and the snowman I do not use cheats at all I don't know why I got banned one day in the middle of playing!! please follow up.you can search Amin_foxy aparat.com on Google and see my channel 

My ID in the game is AminFoxy

My UID in the game is B6C68D104CDE3C64

please I need to post a video and I need my account I haven't been able to post an oxide video for some time and my fans are asking me to post a video

Edited by Amin_foxy3131

Posted (edited)

I used to give hacker videos to a YouTuber when I couldn't access the catsbit site to send them to you. Please, please help to unban my account

Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۳۰۸-۰۸۵۷۴۵_Telegram.jpg

Screenshot_۲۰۲۴۰۳۰۸-۰۸۵۹۱۶_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Edited by Amin_foxy3131

21 hours ago, Amin_foxy3131 said:

Hello and don't be tired, dear developer My name is Mohammad Amin and I am from your friend's country I'm a streamer and that's why my account was worth so much I had bought the ELF hat and the SANTA hat and the snowman I do not use cheats at all I don't know why I got banned one day in the middle of playing!! please follow up.you can search Amin_foxy aparat.com on Google and see my channel 

My ID in the game is AminFoxy

My UID in the game is B6C68D104CDE3C64

please I need to post a video and I need my account I haven't been able to post an oxide video for some time and my fans are asking me to post a video

wrong player id