LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
elmir

NEW WEAPON AK47???

New Weapons need to come, players are bored of playing with the same weapons + I'm not saying that big objects should come on the map, I'm just saying that the location of the city may change, the location of the islands, etc., and the way the roads go, these are not hard work and there should be a 2,4 person vehicle in the game, I know it is difficult to do this and if it is added to the game, it will be paid. It will most likely happen, but by adding such things to the game, you will gain more audience.

3 часа назад, elmir сказал:

New Weapons need to come, players are bored of playing with the same weapons + I'm not saying that big objects should come on the map, I'm just saying that the location of the city may change, the location of the islands, etc., and the way the roads go, these are not hard work and there should be a 2,4 person vehicle in the game, I know it is difficult to do this and if it is added to the game, it will be paid. It will most likely happen, but by adding such things to the game, you will gain more audience.

His weapon, lacks refinement on some weapons, lacks a knife in the game. Transport, it would be great to see a horse...

• Thanks 1