LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Timofei_Aleshin

A suggestion for changing the experience in the game.

Hi! Dear developers.

I want to explain in more detail about the problem and its solution, I want to talk about the level system and the study of objects, 1. Please make sure that the player can use an object that he has not studied, as in Rust, the player can use an unexplored object but it cannot be crafted and repaired, also, I want to suggest adding a large arsenal of explosives such like C4, high-speed and incendiary rocket.

23.03.2024 в 05:41, Timofei_Aleshin сказал:

Hi! Dear developers.

I want to explain in more detail about the problem and its solution, I want to talk about the level system and the study of objects, 1. Please make sure that the player can use an object that he has not studied, as in Rust, the player can use an unexplored object but it cannot be crafted and repaired, also, I want to suggest adding a large arsenal of explosives such like C4, high-speed and incendiary rocket.

The idea is very bad, the cheater 1 lvla entered the game, picked up the ak, and the floor of the server is a nightmare, alas, this will not happen! C4 is not needed, there are not enough grenades here, it is too early to increase the arsenal.