LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Cool Guy

HACKER REMOVE SUGGESTION

I have a good suggestion to REMOVE HACK and HACKERS . It's very easy just remove the guest option in the newly started account there should be only one option and that is to start a new account with Google only. HACK does not work in Google account.

But before removing this option, Catsbit should give an option to connect there OLD GUEST account with google account.

I hope Catsbit will work on this ❤

There is still way to log in with hack on google account fist download real oxide then delete and download hack and then you can log in

Don't look forward to it...hackers are stupid??? and, Catsbits doesn't work!!!

Yea its true i was hacker idk why on my frst account i finnaly got to 12 level after 3 months i think and then i saw on yt people using hacks i wanted to try but frst i was best in server i had more than 10k metals like i had too more than 5k stone idk what more i had i had everything i wanted i was just best i server my whole house was metal then i downloaded hacks i wanted to try but i was stupid i started killing people with auto aim then i was flying and an player recorded me i know that player he was too hacker i saw him but he stopped then i got banned i was crying then i maked new acc i come in game i come to my house and it was raided by hackers like bro i had more than 4k scraps i had everything i was crying like 40 minutes then i made new acc and i stooped hacking im now 9 level i see everyday like 10 hackers so guys better no hacking