LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Hartlap

Items Selling For Real Money

I heard some chinese nicknamed guys talks each other about selling game item sulfure ore for real money. Is it legal ? Do you ban players like that?

4 часа назад, Hartlap сказал:

I heard some chinese nicknamed guys talks each other about selling game item sulfure ore for real money. Is it legal ? Do you ban players like that?

It seems like it's not forbidden...

Why have I never heard of this.. The Chinese players of this game are generally young students. They don't have much money to buy and sell these things. It's better to use automatic farms than to buy them with money. But I saw Russians selling shop items in the telegraph group a while ago. For example, how many rubles do five scarecrows need?

12 часов назад, 祝雨凝 сказал:

Why have I never heard of this.. The Chinese players of this game are generally young students. They don't have much money to buy and sell these things. It's better to use automatic farms than to buy them with money. But I saw Russians selling shop items in the telegraph group a while ago. For example, how many rubles do five scarecrows need?

Well, it's hard to say here, each player has his own price, the main thing is that the rules are not prohibited.