LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
CMC ΩΜΞGΛ

Clan advertisement

Now I understand this is for suggestions but there isn’t really a quick way of gaining members in clans, especially with the number of toxic clans about ruining the game, meaning people tend not to join clans.

This however isn’t a PVP clan it’s a car meet kinda thing and also somewhere to share skills and building techniques with eachother. It’s called CMC(car meet crew) and I tried making it a while ago but uninstalled the game from lack of people online and most my friends deleted the game. My User name is CMC ΩΜΞGΛ obviously and I own this clan I haven’t tried recruiting yet so I have zero members, I’m looking for people who can build (not mandatory but would be nice) and people who aren’t toxic noobs are ofc welcome as we all where new at one point and I am more than happy to help you with things like builds we will do PVP but among ourselves and don’t engage in “beef” or “wars” if I get people interested I will start a discord where we may even expand to other games including consol if wanted Thankyou for reading, again I know I’m not supposed to put anything here except from suggestions but advertisement servers are often just raided/spammed or never work this will be my only advertisement ?