LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Jisphy

upcoming Statements of me teaming with hackers are not True lmao

Saffa , nightmare or more probably gonna report me for teaming with hacker , let me get this straight I'm not hacking just BC I'm neutral towards a hacker doesn't mean I'm friends with him plus his my Subscriber I don't  tolerate hackers or hackering so yh plus even if you are my Subscriber doesn't mean I shouldn't kill U BC I probably don't know or your enemy's .-jisphy

16 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

No offence but if you are playing with cheaters you are basically playing with them.

In the terms of

You help them kill / raid people 

Walking around with them. 

Any cheater will have 0 friends to play with because this will make them quit because 0 fun because they are solo?

agreed

if you choose to play with them, and not distance yourself away from a hacker, even if they are a subscriber, then that’s on you, and you get the consequences coming.

6 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

No offence but if you are playing with cheaters you are basically playing with them.

In the terms of

You help them kill / raid people 

Walking around with them. 

Any cheater will have 0 friends to play with because this will make them quit because 0 fun because they are solo.   

100% no I don't like cheater and will never help a cheater . I heard gunshots outside my base and it was the cheater so I didn't want to die so I crouch up and down to say I'm friendly and the hacker left that was it