LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Kit

SUGGESTIONS DEV READ IT??

Hi dev i hope u add admin on the game to kick every hackers or have a system that u can watch every player on every server i know its hard but i think u add kicking poll on the game that u can kick them it will be 20 player will vote that no or yes for 1minutes so they cannot play! And i hope u add some mission achievement and add coins to buy skins and update ui to get realistic and add offline mode that theres only bots or many animals that your gonna survive on wild or more and i hope u can add more melee weapon like the spear can stab and strow and make bone knife and add more items or more building shape like triangle and add big chest that we can deposit many stuff and nerf the furnace and the tc i mean make it smaller so we can build any and make a bed that have name and if u have 2 bed theres a option that where you will spawn like that and add zoom in/zoom out in MAP thats it i hope u can read it BYEE!!!!!!!!

AND MORE LIKE CACTUS ON DESSERT ADD A APPLE ON TREE THAT HAVE 30% FOR FOOD 10% FOR WATER AND ADD FARM THAT U CAN FARM AND ADD CAR TOO...