LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
$mokin8o8

Can't open game

So I hoped of the game and didn't exit from the game but the winter update happened and I was like oh that's cool then I bought as much as a could to help the developers then I got a text so I exited the app then when I tried to open it, it keeps kicking me out I went to the playstore and noticed it's not updated so I updated it then I tried getting back into the game it did the same thing I need to know if this has happened to anyone else cuz I'm scared I might loose my account if anyone knows how to help don't hastate to message me please ? Gmail - 

bvbeastgamin123@gmail.com

35 minutes ago, $mokin8o8 said:

So I hoped of the game and didn't exit from the game but the winter update happened and I was like oh that's cool then I bought as much as a could to help the developers then I got a text so I exited the app then when I tried to open it, it keeps kicking me out I went to the playstore and noticed it's not updated so I updated it then I tried getting back into the game it did the same thing I need to know if this has happened to anyone else cuz I'm scared I might loose my account if anyone knows how to help don't hastate to message me please ? Gmail - 

bvbeastgamin123@gmail.com

Hi there, 

We experience technical issues, the fix is in progress. Don't worry, everuthing will be ok with your purchased items. At this time I ask you to be patient, we will give some news asap 

• Haha 1