LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Arthur

Update Suggestions

Hello Catsbit I love survival simulator and I love how y’all made this game similar to a pc game called rust which is great because I’ve always wanted a mobile version of it. I have some suggestions like-Adding an official server for base saves,loot,etc..,queues for joint a server, adding a Tool Cupboard to your base for upkeep, make code locks so people can’t come into your house except you or your friends,Add monuments/places to this game,add more player count like 20 or more, etc... I hope you like my suggestions and one more thing I think this is a bug but for some reason you can loot people when they are dead so hope you can fix this thanks and have a great day!

• Like 1

4 часа назад, Arthur сказал:

Hello Catsbit I love survival simulator and I love how y’all made this game similar to a pc game called rust which is great because I’ve always wanted a mobile version of it. I have some suggestions like-Adding an official server for base saves,loot,etc..,queues for joint a server, adding a Tool Cupboard to your base for upkeep, make code locks so people can’t come into your house except you or your friends,Add monuments/places to this game,add more player count like 20 or more, etc... I hope you like my suggestions and one more thing I think this is a bug but for some reason you can loot people when they are dead so hope you can fix this thanks and have a great day!

Hi there,

At first thank you for kind words! All your suggestions are taken into consideration and we are already working on some of them. 

You mean: you CANNOT loot people when they are dead? In our play we didn't add this option on purpose, because according to the Google Play terms we shouldn't push players to violence.. 

• Like 1

I mean yea you can’t loot player so for some reason but I hope you can because either way your dead and you start back over and you can’t  get back you’re loot because you were already dead so hope you can make that option we’re you can do that plz

13 часов назад, Arthur сказал:

I mean yea you can’t loot player so for some reason but I hope you can because either way your dead and you start back over and you can’t  get back you’re loot because you were already dead so hope you can make that option we’re you can do that plz

Hi there, 

As far as I understood, you don't like the point that when you die, you loose your inventory and even other players can't benefit of it? 

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

As far as I understood, you don't like the point that when you die, you loose your inventory and even other players can't benefit of it? 

Yea that’s how surviving works and like most survival games you can loot people when they are dead you know but hopefully u can do that because there is no point because maybe the guy who killed you might give ur stuff back or keep it 

Edited by Arthur