LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Sham00ly

My suggestionssss

Hello I have a lot of suggestions for your game i hope I can get a reply from an admin.
To be honest I didn't play the game for a log time so correct me if I said something wrong.
I would like to see more animals at the game and to add more recources to gather  such as coal or something like that, I would like to see more food
such as plants that would be so cool I don't think athor games have this it will be good for your game. and about animals I would like seeing cows and sheeps and  I would really like adding a dog that we can make him a pet that protect us from another animals. And a better crafting, such as making a crefting table or a bench mark or something we can craft amd make only simple things are craftable by hand.
For now I think this is enough, I know that this is too much for a small group or company but I would like to see at least half the things I said in a big update, I think if you add more things the game will be so popular. And I would like to see a better menus and add a button for the map and the most important things custom settings for the world such as no pvp or more maps and more amount of players such as 12.
I have more things I wish that you will add it in a big update or every few weeks a small update. I have a lot of hope on this game but I wish you too have because I saw a youtube video on the game from 2017 the game was almost the same I wish you are willing to make this game the best survival game on mobile ?
last thing I wish you could add settings for the game on emulators so I can move the screen without hold pressing the left click of the mouse.

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:42 AM, Sham00ly said:

Hello I have a lot of suggestions for your game i hope I can get a reply from an admin.
To be honest I didn't play the game for a log time so correct me if I said something wrong.
I would like to see more animals at the game and to add more recources to gather  such as coal or something like that, I would like to see more food
such as plants that would be so cool I don't think athor games have this it will be good for your game. and about animals I would like seeing cows and sheeps and  I would really like adding a dog that we can make him a pet that protect us from another animals. And a better crafting, such as making a crefting table or a bench mark or something we can craft amd make only simple things are craftable by hand.
For now I think this is enough, I know that this is too much for a small group or company but I would like to see at least half the things I said in a big update, I think if you add more things the game will be so popular. And I would like to see a better menus and add a button for the map and the most important things custom settings for the world such as no pvp or more maps and more amount of players such as 12.
I have more things I wish that you will add it in a big update or every few weeks a small update. I have a lot of hope on this game but I wish you too have because I saw a youtube video on the game from 2017 the game was almost the same I wish you are willing to make this game the best survival game on mobile ?
last thing I wish you could add settings for the game on emulators so I can move the screen without hold pressing the left click of the mouse.

Hi there, 

Great suggestions, we will benefit of them, thank you!