LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Henry_Cool

Efficiency Based Suggestion

Been so long, still no update lol. Despite I have found better games than this cuz it is so slow in developing, so I would suggest to make an eco-friendly staff, i.e. if you don't have much commercial then make a forum or a Topic in which you can create a google form, where players who are honest, experienced and trusted would participate if they want to become mod and help it fasten its growth, development and etc things that are slow must be focused, commercial growth is also important so do an eco-friendly or low budget staff for help. I think you should have tried and failed, but try to post it once in forum so that players can participate with certain requirements: like playtime, experience, thought about Oxide, What makes them want to help you, etc, etc. @Catsbit.Care

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Henry_Cool said:

Been so long, still no update lol. Despite I have found better games than this cuz it is so slow in developing, so I would suggest to make an eco-friendly staff, i.e. if you don't have much commercial then make a forum or a Topic in which you can create a google form, where players who are honest, experienced and trusted would participate if they want to become mod and help it fasten its growth, development and etc things that are slow must be focused, commercial growth is also important so do an eco-friendly or low budget staff for help. I think you should have tried and failed, but try to post it once in forum so that players can participate with certain requirements: like playtime, experience, thought about Oxide, What makes them want to help you, etc, etc. @Catsbit.Care

Good