LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Egor_lol

Unban pls, forgive me. Разбаньте пожалуйста, простите.

Dear developers of castbists!. I apologize, I admit that I was very wrong and played this ideal with cheats, please forgive me, it will not happen again, if you forgive me, then please unban the nickname: Egor_lol, thanks in advance. 

Translation:

Перевод:

Дорогие разработчики castbists!. Прошу извинений, я признаю что был сильно не прав и играл в этот идеал с читами, прошу пожалуйста прощения, больше не повторится, если вы меня прощаете то разбаньте пожалуйста ник нейм : Egor_lol, заранее спасибо. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Egor_lol said:

Dear developers of castbists!. I apologize, I admit that I was very wrong and played this ideal with cheats, please forgive me, it will not happen again, if you forgive me, then please unban the nickname: Egor_lol, thanks in advance. 

Translation:

Перевод:

Дорогие разработчики castbists!. Прошу извинений, я признаю что был сильно не прав и играл в этот идеал с читами, прошу пожалуйста прощения, больше не повторится, если вы меня прощаете то разбаньте пожалуйста ник нейм : Egor_lol, заранее спасибо. 

I don't think they will remove your ban and I hope not, you know that the only thing hackers are good for is to kill the community and the experience of others for me you have no forgiveness.

21 minutes ago, Egor_lol said:

Caros desenvolvedores de castbists!. Peço desculpas, admito que errei muito e joguei esse ideal com cheats, por favor me perdoe, não vai acontecer de novo, se me perdoar, então por favor desbanir o apelido: Egor_lol, desde já obrigado. 

Tradução:

Перевод:

Tomou no cu, bem feito. Trapaceiro de merda 

• Confused 1