LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Venomous420

Recently banned hacker back with new account [UP]Patrikc on US server #9 player ID#2004280C252DA40E

I recently reported a hacker using the name [UP]Patrick and he was banned. That was the  2nd time I've reported him and had him banned also under the name Patrick1919. He is back again on US server #9 using the same name pretty much. He has made another new account under the name [UP]Patrikc as you can see in the screenshot of his player ID. This is 100% the same person as nobody is gonna make a name similar to the one that was just banned [UP]Patrick. Not sure if it's against the rules to make a new account after getting banned but it should be. The video I've posted doesn't show him using any hacks with the new account but it doesn't show his name in chat and also shows me trying to get him to reply to me getting his last account banned. This is the same player. [UP]Patrick and [UP]Patrikc are the same person. Please ban this player as he still plays on US server #9 over and over again every time he gets banned. Here's a video of me talking to him in chat trying to get him to admit making a new account. 

Screenshot_20230326-191233_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Yeah I thought so. It should be against the rules to make new accounts after getting banned. This Patrick guy is so dumb he made his new account name similar to his last one. If I get proof of him hacking on this account I'll post it.