LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

DISCORD

I hope this message finds you well. I am a fan of your game and I am excited about the upcoming update. I was wondering if you could keep us more informed about the progress of the game and the upcoming update.

I think it would be a great idea to create a Discord server for the game's community. This would allow us to stay updated on the latest news and interact with other players.

I understand that developing a game takes a lot of time and effort, but I believe that keeping in touch with the community is essential for the success of the game. I would appreciate it if you could consider my suggestion.

Thank you for your time and for creating such an amazing game.

Best regards,

Edited by Oxide 3.5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Oxide 3.5 said:

Espero que esta mensagem o encontre bem. Eu sou um fã do seu jogo e estou animado com a próxima atualização. Eu queria saber se você poderia nos manter mais informados sobre o progresso do jogo e a próxima atualização.

Acho que seria uma ótima ideia criar um servidor Discord para a comunidade do jogo. Isso nos permitiria ficar atualizados sobre as últimas notícias e interagir com outros jogadores.

Entendo que desenvolver um jogo exige muito tempo e esforço, mas acredito que manter contato com a comunidade é essencial para o sucesso do jogo. Eu apreciaria se você pudesse considerar minha sugestão.

Obrigado pelo seu tempo e por criar um jogo tão incrível.

Atenciosamente,

Verdade, concordo plenamente com você!

• Like 1