LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

UPDATE IS COMING!

Hey guys update is comming probably around 20 th of October since last year they did almost same thing

1st

I wanna clerify few things when update comes "HACK" will not be fixed why is that you may ask? well you see there are hacks that edit server/how objects behave and those hacks are not working like wall hack but aimbot is hack that edits your aim and thats very hard to reconise so no that will never be fixed it is not posible to fix it on the other hand wall hack is edit of the server and you will get kicked instantly ?????? not devs Fault but i think they are doing good job they ban hackers frequently 

2nd

OMG WOW UPDATE what? You think that if update comes which i highly doubt will be somthing special LOL you must live under a rock if u think this update will be special no! if update comes well probability of new things coming or multiple things, or big change is close to zero u may wonder why?well thats cuz they add 1 or 2 thing per update 

3rd catsbit.dev is not responding to anybody

4th I think they will make update on 19/20 on October becuse of hallowen you wanna know why? Well last year they made halloween update on 20 of oct  which had zombies which are now removed its eazy for them to copy and paste update and if they add somthing new WELL NOW  THEY HAVE EXCUSEEE  well we added zombies too basicly making update withouth working  ?????

5   update will come out with new building in City and Castbit.Dev posted that on instagram and to make it look like they are adding more new things zombies and ofcourse 2 things will be added Copy pasted zombies from last year and thats it yeaaa ?????? ton of work from them 

6 th Why care when will update come when it won't be good in the first place hahahaahaha ????

Edited by Oxide 3.5