LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
TheSamer

Better up the game

@Catsbit.Care we all know 1 thing and that is that oxide servers are really dead, to get-rid of dead servers you should delete some server that we dont need and also increse the server players to 250 or 200 players for server, also bigger map and delete alot of servers, just leave 10 of each 10-BR,10-US,10-EU, also for the Pve it will be 5-BR, 5-US, 5-EU For prime it will be 1-BR,1-US,1EU

And thats how you wont have dead servers because people will be just playing on any of the 30 public, 15Pve and 3 primes also more admins for the game will make the game doesnt have so much hackers because they will be easyer to banned having at tleast 1 or 2 admins for the webside page and alot of admins for the server that can be active at tleast 3 - 8 Hrs a day

Hopr catsbit respond this and hope everyone like my ideas

Also Npc's will be good for Gastations and citys that will be great and people will enjoy the game alot more

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, TheSamer said:

@Catsbit.Care we all know 1 thing and that is that oxide servers are really dead, to get-rid of dead servers you should delete some server that we dont need and also increse the server players to 250 or 200 players for server, also bigger map and delete alot of servers, just leave 10 of each 10-BR,10-US,10-EU, also for the Pve it will be 5-BR, 5-US, 5-EU For prime it will be 1-BR,1-US,1EU

And thats how you wont have dead servers because people will be just playing on any of the 30 public, 15Pve and 3 primes also more admins for the game will make the game doesnt have so much hackers because they will be easyer to banned having at tleast 1 or 2 admins for the webside page and alot of admins for the server that can be active at tleast 3 - 8 Hrs a day

Hopr catsbit respond this and hope everyone like my ideas

Also Npc's will be good for Gastations and citys that will be great and people will enjoy the game alot more

Good for everything else but some servers I don’t want to get wiped US#12 US#6 AND us#23PVE (not wiped I mean deleted

3 minutes ago, TheSamer said:

@SrGt.JaCk! no lol i mean just leave 10 servers of each so ppl gotta play there and server become more active cause servers like us14 are dead rn

Oh ye ok btw what’s ur name on oxide?

Right now, 250 200 people server and very large map can not be enough to make enough I think maybe much later.Right now we need to deal with cheaters.