LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Ryker.Official

Refunds for NO UPDATE. ??

Call your bank or card holder and you get a instant refund. Just tell them the services you received were not as expected due to sellers negligence.

Tired of waiting on developer's? Months of no updates or atleast acknowledging its players and customers? 

I've gotten back every dollar I've spent on this game. ?

YES, oxide survival is becoming a joke. 

YES, you can get your money back..don't let them tell you other wise. 

YES, oxide has disclosure of "bugs, hackers, this is just beta" they are all EXCUSES. This is a continuous issue that the developers should have paid closer attention to. 

You can also report this application. 

@Catsbit.Care instead of spending everyone's money, prove to your community and customers that you care not just give them 1 news and disappear because you can't take evefuones criticism. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, [??] ?????? said:

Hey, im sorry you dont like the way the game is going currently but unfortunately refunding only counts if the payment has been made in 48hrs. 

If you are past this time you have used the package and all the benefits that came with it.

The update will be there in a few days i know it took longer then expected but sometimes things just getting delayed. And this is not new from the creators of oxide survival island.

Im sorry for the 

You're a good member to the community, no disrespect but YOU ARE NOT A GM, you are just like any other member. I already got everything refunded. What do you mean 48 hours? It's been afew months, and you know what? I got my money back. ? 

What are you talking about? 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Se você disse isso a eles, basicamente mentiu para eles ? 

E vai acabar com isso

A violação de qualquer um destes Termos de Uso resultará em restrições temporárias ou permanentes da conta. Podemos, a nosso exclusivo critério, suspender ou encerrar seu acesso ao Serviço a qualquer momento sem aviso prévio. 

caso você esteja se perguntando aqui : https://catsbit.com/terms

A Catsbit deveria banir todos que pediram reembolso.

57 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

If you have told them this you just basically lied to them ? 

And will end up with this

Violating any of these Terms of Use will result in account temporary or permanent restrictions. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time without notice. 

just incase you are wondering here : https://catsbit.com/terms

I do not care if i get banned, on top of that in the terms it doesn't state getting killed by hackers when you spend in game money to buy coins and have your resources depleted because the developers doesn't acknowledge hackers. 

If the developers take this long to update games or give real updates to the users, it wouldn't be an issue. 

Stop acting like a GM, you are not. 

?

I DO NOT CARE. 

I do not care if i get banned, on top of that in the terms it doesn't state getting killed by hackers when you spend in game money to buy coins and have your resources depleted because the developers doesn't acknowledge hackers. 

If the developers take this long to update games or give real updates to the users, it wouldn't be an issue. 

Stop acting like a GM, you are not. 

?

I DO NOT CARE. 

By the way, [CC] xanony since you're not a moderator or even play the game anymore like you stated earlier. You keep discouraging people to complain to developers, THE DEVS NEED TO TAKE CRITICISM.  

You also blocked me, so you can't take criticism either. Figures. ?

Just because you've been trying to kiss the developers, which they plainly ignore you....doesn't mean everyone else that paid for this game needs to kiss them too. ?

Stop the nonsense 

#letsgetserious