LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
12 12
Catsbit.Care

Announcement

02.08.2023 в 22:54, Slick916 сказал:

Ты что, такой дебил и не знаешь, что такое понимание прочитанного? Говорит о грядущем "запланированном" обновлении в честь дня рождения Окида. Ни где он не говорит, что обновление происходит на день рождения оксида. Бля, я думаю, в России система образования не настолько эффективна. 😂 😂 😂

Чел нам школа даёт 90% знаний которая нам не пригодится в жизни 

Во первых попрошу не вырожатся матоми. (Я не с россии )у нас за маты под сут идут закон. А вот воспитание у тебя похабное ты этикет культуры не понемашь значит ты хам плохой человек 

You really have no way, you never manage to do exactly what you yourself say, for the love of God, fix this fucking game, ban the fucking hackers, every time you complain on the fucking forum and nothing changes, you don't do anything and that it's revolting, you can't play a game that only has hackers playing, what the hell, you are very intuitive to manage a game company, you create shame in your face and make a descending anti-hacker system, you are very amateur even in what you say for us you don't comply, fix the fucking game, so you can't play how long will this shit last?? I love this game and I can't play it, I've complained 1000 times here, I've been banned from the forum about 10 times for the same reason, I impulsively complained against the hackers, you banned me and not the hackers, pathetic!

• Like 3

Low-key these guys wins insane amount of this easy to make games and does nothing still it's just crazy this game has shitty graphics shitty goofy pvp and useless looting places   i ain't playing and making owners get money no more and i advice every person here boycott the game until they get a good not p2w update 

21.07.2023 в 17:15, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

I should say that the upcoming planned update will be in honnor of game birthday. 

After that we planned crucial measures to take against cheaters in the game. 

Stay tuned! 

Hi!

I am a youtuber on Oxide and I want to offer you an idea for a better result in the fight against cheaters

Many online games have administrators, so why not implement this in Oxide?

It would be great if many Oxide youtubers would get admin rights (but not all youtubers, only those who can be trusted).

I hope you will listen to this idea)

21.07.2023 в 17:15, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

I should say that the upcoming planned update will be in honnor of game birthday. 

Stay tuned! 

Hi!

I am YouTuber on Oxide and i want to offer you an idea for a better result in the fighting against cheaters 

Many online game have admins,so why not implement this in Oxide?

It would be great if many Oxide YouTubers would get admin rights (but not all YouTubers,only those who can be trusted)

I hope you will listen to this idea

Thanks)

07.08.2023 в 23:21, Fest1k [YT] сказал:

Когда уже будет день рождения игры? Мне надоело ждать , ваши слова - обещания ( которые не выполняете ) . Я жду скидки что бы вам и отдать деньги , если день рождения игры не сегодня , то когда? Жду ЧЁТКИЙ  ответ от вас!

Xexexe

On 7/21/2023 at 7:45 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Stay tuned! 

What updateeeeeeee fuck you no update birthday fuck

Hi there, 

Stay tuned! 

Hi there, 

Stay tuned! 

On 7/22/2023 at 11:46 AM, mikee said:

just found out that rust legacy (2013-2014) also had cheaters and because of cheaters their player base went from 25k to 5k within a month so for now @Catsbit.Care you are doing a great job just keep maintaing this position there will be hackers no matter what but keep it at a minimum and dont let it go loose you are doing good i mean it!!!

Bro you are wrong it’s already ,(loose) almost every one on oxide has shitty hacks downloaded anymore .. but I’m sure you’ll find that out soon enough , but for those who have been playing this game for a while we all know the hacks already “out of hand”.     All they do is add different account and download hacks . There wouldn’t be people on the forum pissed about how their time is just blatantly getting time wasted by people with no skill and a couple cheat codes ..if it wasn’t loose ……

On 8/15/2023 at 7:30 PM, Jame$1 said:

Bro you are wrong it’s already ,(loose) almost every one on oxide has shitty hacks downloaded anymore .. but I’m sure you’ll find that out soon enough , but for those who have been playing this game for a while we all know the hacks already “out of hand”.     All they do is add different account and download hacks . There wouldn’t be people on the forum pissed about how their time is just blatantly getting time wasted by people with no skill and a couple cheat codes ..if it wasn’t loose ……

Broski ive played thia game for almost 2 yrs straight wdym? And lemme tell u rust legacy was pretty messed up too bro they cheated so bad that there were actually hacker hunter who hunted other hackers woth cheats of their own so yea everything has its own up and downs dont worry 🙂

21.07.2023 в 21:15, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Всем привет, 

Должен сказать, что грядущее запланированное обновление будет приурочено ко дню рождения игры. 

После этого мы запланировали решительные меры против читеров в игре. 

Следите за обновлениями! 

Где обновление? Уже 18 августа и никаких новостей больше нет о том почему планы поменялись и нет обновления которое должно было быть 1 августа. Все адекватные игроки играющие без читов ждут когда они смогут нормально поиграть без в пустую потраченного времени. Я понимаю что разработчиков у игры всего двое Catsbit.dev и Catsbit.care но я считаю что нужно почаще держать информационную связь с форумом и его игроками 

Edited by R A Z O R

On 7/21/2023 at 11:15 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Stay tuned! 

FIX THE DAMN RESTART. WHY IS IT RESTARTING EVERY 15 MINUTES. MOST SERVER I GO TO ALWAYS DO THAT. I can’t cook shit with all that bullshit. Wtf. ITS BEEN 5DAYS LIKE THIS. Are you not checking the servers at all? Or server reports??? How come you let the server fuck up this long?? I mean for 1 or 2 days I could understand yes yall might be busy but 5 to 6 days server keeps restarting every 15 minutes??? Unacceptable. It’s literally unplayable.