LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
[??]??????????

[Catsbit my name was taken from me]

Hello Catsbit.Cat

A few days ago when I entered the forum I realized that my name was replaced with [??] ?????????? I would like to know what I did wrong to have my nickname like that

If it's him because of [CC], I can calmly call myself that [ π‹πžπ¨πŒπšπ¬π­πžπ«π™ ] but I don't understand what's important about CC, it's just a simple nickname, if that's not what you did wrong, I always support you in your decisions in good ones and in bad times, what I really want to say is that I will support you in everything so you don't forget πŸ™‚

12 hours ago, [??]?????????? said:

Hello Catsbit.Cat

A few days ago when I entered the forum I realized that my name was replaced with [??] ?????????? I would like to know what I did wrong to have my nickname like that

If it's him because of [CC], I can calmly call myself that [ π‹πžπ¨πŒπšπ¬π­πžπ«π™ ] but I don't understand what's important about CC, it's just a simple nickname, if that's not what you did wrong, I always support you in your decisions in good ones and in bad times, what I really want to say is that I will support you in everything so you don't forget πŸ™‚

Hi,Β 

there was some bug with the forumΒ 

i think it's because of your bold type

Do you want to beΒ [CC] LeomasterZ ?

14 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi,Β 

there was some bug with the forumΒ 

i think it's because of your bold type

Do you want to beΒ [CC] LeomasterZ ?

@Catsbit.Care

But I don't understand if xAnony happened to him the same as me and he was able to recover his name. Is it a temporary bug?

On 2/8/2023 at 17:50, Catsbit.Care said:

Hola,Β 

habia algun bug en el foroΒ 

Creo que es por tu negrita

ΒΏQuieres serΒ  [CC] LeomasterZ?

Catsbit I already decided put nothing more LeoMasterZ

6 minutes ago, [𝐂𝐂] 𝐱𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲 said:

Hey leo,

Has i have said months ago. [CC] is my Group Tagg. Im the only one holding this tagg.Β 

β€’[CC] xAnony {Sansung S21}

β€’[CC] Tracker (Catching account) {Samsung S9}

As Catsbit.Care has stated above. The forums did had a Error with their Website. And ofc unknown characters will not be detected by a backup. That's why you Username has changed to [??] ??????? Because the backup code didn't recognize the text.

Thanks you are absolutely right