LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Jame$1

Refunds

Foreal though ,spent money on this games turrets in hopes that they would actually work and protect from hackers but spent good money on trash , and hacker run rampant with auto kill and that hack doesn’t even allow people enough time to escape,  just a 2 shot to face with an assault rifle and I’m losing hours of time to fucking hackers .   

stupid as fuck that we HAVE TO BUY Defense FOR HACKERS AND STILL FUCKED WHEN RUN INTO THEM . You are mentally Ill if you honesty believe that’s the way people should spend time with you , your sick .

You should jus started a go fund me if you need money like that, instead of selling  your players a false sense of protection/defense. 

Check the date I started playing Catsbit.    

I’ve literally been here since week 1 ,   A lot of us hate this game because we feel like you aren’t doing anything for our problems with hackers and it never(anti cheat)  seems to get any better if anything more advanced hack which in ends lead us to waste time even faster . U say report people but we have to jump thru hoops to get them banned. In-game reports  don’t work because nobody is constantly monitoring servers in search for hackers .         

If they can get updates for hacks  to bypass anti cheat why can’t we get update anti cheat ………..