LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Oxide 3.5

NEW CITY /NEW ITEM/THIRD TIER CRATE

Introduction of an Exclusive Rare Item: I'm thrilled to propose the addition of a rare and highly coveted item to the game. Players would have the exclusive opportunity to acquire this special item from the middle-tier crates within the Power Plant City. The rarity of this item would naturally motivate players to explore and strategize as they endeavor to obtain it.

• Expansion of the Game World: I'd like to suggest the introduction of a new city, akin in size and scale to the Power Plant City, but possessing its own distinct attributes. This new city could feature two power plants and a range of captivating buildings, providing players with fresh settings to explore and conquer.

• Innovative Third Tier Crates: To intensify the excitement, I recommend the incorporation of a third tier of crates within the game. These crates would hold valuable items, including guns, ammunition, and metal armor. The addition of these advanced crates would inject a dynamic element into the gameplay, encouraging players to actively pursue these valuable resources.

• Unique Building in City: Furthermore, I suggest the inclusion of a unique building within the new city. This building would serve as the hub for the advanced crates mentioned earlier. To access this exclusive location, players would need to acquire a special "green card." This intriguing aspect would not only elevate the strategic component of the game but also provide an exciting objective for players to strive for.

@Catsbit dev @Catsbit.Care