LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Venomous420

(AMR) Hacking clan on US #9

This whole clan named (AMR) is hacking and killing people on US #9. They aren't even hiding the fact they are hacking like most cheaters. I can get proof but what's the point? These hackers seriously need to get dealt with. The game is unplayable.

30 minutes ago, Venomous420 said:

This whole clan named (AMR) is hacking and killing people on US #9. They aren't even hiding the fact they are hacking like most cheaters. I can get proof but what's the point? These hackers seriously need to get dealt with. The game is unplayable.

honestly, its better just to move on from this game. it's pointless waiting for the developers to do something when they clearly don't care

4 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

honestly, its better just to move on from this game. it's pointless waiting for the developers to do something when they clearly don't care

Yeah your right. I don't even play. But I unlocked everything and have loot on my alt account in case they finally do something about the hackers. Like wtf is wrong with Catsbit? The game is impossible to survive and they continue to make pointless updates.