LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
dady wasya

STEALING COPTERS AND BUGGIES

I suggest an option that can be added in the next update. Why can't ordinary players get into someone else's vehicle? because they are paid, right? so, why not leave crafting paid? and add the very opportunity to get on transport for everyone, because it will be more honest and interesting, because in rust players have the opportunity to steal vehicles that they found, for example, at the clan base. please spread this idea because it will greatly improve the gameplay!

Предлагаю вариант, который можно добавить в следующем обновлении. Почему обычные игроки не могут сесть в чужой транспорт? потому что они платные, да? так почему бы не оставить крафтинг платным? и добавить возможность сесть за любой транспорт для всех, а не только для донатеров. это будет хорошее и интересное обновление, ведь в расте эта возможность есть уже давно, и если ты нашел у клановой базы коптер, ты можешь его угнать. пожалуйста распространите эту статью, чтобы разработчики увидели!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, dady wasya said:

I suggest an option that can be added in the next update. Why can't ordinary players get into someone else's vehicle? because they are paid, right? so, why not leave crafting paid? and add the very opportunity to get on transport for everyone, because it will be more honest and interesting, because in rust players have the opportunity to steal vehicles that they found, for example, at the clan base. please spread this idea because it will greatly improve the gameplay!

Предлагаю вариант, который можно добавить в следующем обновлении. Почему обычные игроки не могут сесть в чужой транспорт? потому что они платные, да? так почему бы не оставить крафтинг платным? и добавить возможность сесть за любой транспорт для всех, а не только для донатеров. это будет хорошее и интересное обновление, ведь в расте эта возможность есть уже давно, и если ты нашел у клановой базы коптер, ты можешь его угнать. пожалуйста распространите эту статью, чтобы разработчики увидели!

No this is a dumb idea as then it’s unfair for those who have paid for the heli and they cannot keep the Heli Safe from Hackers as Hackers will fly over their walls and take their heli when they havent Even paid for it. Why should others be able to use it when they havent paid for it. Crafting a heli is expensive and it’s unfair for those who have paid for it AND paid for crafting it just for it to be robbed by a loser that’s completely unfair. 

Edited by Brittany
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brittany said:

No this is a dumb idea as then it’s unfair for those who have paid for the heli and they cannot keep the Heli Safe from Hackers as Hackers will fly over their walls and take their heli when they havent Even paid for it. Why should others be able to use it when they havent paid for it. Crafting a heli is expensive and it’s unfair for those who have paid for it AND paid for crafting it just for it to be robbed by a loser that’s completely unfair. 

Vehicles are a paid item for a reason. It’s expensive and it’s 150 metal and 80 scrap to craft, vehicles already are a massive pain to look after as everyone damages any vehicle they see, they destroy it Just to be annoying. We don’t need MORE of an issue trying to keep our vehicles WE PAID FOR safe. There would be no point in buying vehicles anymore if we could just steal any random vehicle and rob someone of their money, and catsbit would lose Money aswell since no one would be buying them anymore since there would be no need. I’m guessing you have not bought any vehicles ???? If you are seriously suggesting this. If you want a vehicle PAY FOR ONE.

whatever, waiting for free to play vehicles, but so many skins for items, because skins will be sells as well as transport..(i think)

hahaha, im not a hacker, and no, im not 5> years old. i only I propose what I MYSELF consider necessary, and it’s not up to you or anyone else except the developer to decide whether to do it or not. refuse this just because of cheaters? funny..