LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
[MQ] DAMIR.

Hacker prime EU55

2 минуты назад, ccBPON++ES сказал:

Также на самом деле отвратительно, что вы сообщаете о хакере, когда взламываете себя. И всю свою команду [MQ]. Вы сообщаете только тогда, когда умираете .... очень классно

Гений 

Gina your whole team hack and yet u don’t like it when they kill you . Ur a lil bully and a sneaky hacker that keeps getting away from getting banned!!!!!!! 

51 minutes ago, ccBPON++ES said:

¿Puedes dejar de hacer perder el tiempo a los moderadores? Esta captura de pantalla no muestra nada…. pero alguien te mató a 6,5 metros de distancia... en tu opinión, ¿esto cuenta como “evidencia de piratería”?

Hey, not even that, why have I reported several hackers and with evidence but the developer who tells me: "no There is the player's identification in the registry "but hey, there are the hackers that I have reported, they continue as if nothing had happened on the server

🤦🏾It happens to me that not all the time we will know when a hacker is going to kill us or he will appear to us the second time we want to record the hacker, they try not to kill us with hacks Why do they know that if we return they will make engravings? 

Edited by Mrdoom