!!! NEW REPORTING RULES !!!

Hi there, 

i want to inform you that from now there will be NEW REPORTING RULES 

If you want to report a player for cheating/inappropriate language/etc, please

turn on SHOW PLAYERS ID in settings; 

precise the player id. DON'T MAKE A SCREENSHOT, YOU CAN COPY THAT AND SEND

precise the server this player is on;

describe the report in detail;

send a screenshot or video record. You can attach the record and share youtube video. If your record is long, please precise the timelines.

* If you get a -200 error, it means that you record is too large. You can upload the record on youtube and share a link. 

** When you attach a screenshot/record, the post stays in pending, it needs moderator approval. 

*** The reports have to be sent in the topic "Player reports". I do not consider them in private messages. IN OTHER TOPICS THEY WILL BE DELETED EITHER. 

**** If your report is approved but not answered, it means that you haven't accomplished all the requirements above or the cheating is not proved. 

***** Please don't forget to report cheaters in the game., because the majority of cheaters are banned ONLINE there everyday! 

****** DON'T SEND THE SAME REPORT SEVERAL TIMES. THE FIRST TIME I WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING, THE SECOND TIME I WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT. STOP SPAMMING ON THE FORUM PLEASE 

*******PLEASE DON'T EDIT YOUR VIDEO PROOF. OTHERWISE IT WON'T BE CONSIDERED.

Thanks in advance for assistance! 

BTW i need to explain some of my replies:

banned- banned thanks to your video here in the topic;

already banned - this player has already been banned by admin/anticheat; 

no timelines - your video is too long, please precise the exact time of cheating

no id player - in the record there's no id, please turn this option on in the settings

• Like 6
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1