LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
ZakatDLC

Да

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики этой замечательной игры, я рад что я делаю читы на ваши игры, игра замечательна, особенно с моим читом ❤️

Edited by ZakatDLC

Только что, PRAVEDNIK. сказал:

За читы банят, чит это как геморрой в жопе, нафиг ты создаёшь геморрой? 

Чтобы веселее было 

1 минуту назад, PRAVEDNIK. сказал:

Будь по твоему, все равно читеры будут улетать в бан, что бы веселее было.

На прошлой версии 2 аккаунта только забанило с моим читом из 500 если не больше.

Банят за любой чит, главное записать видео, по этому какой бы он не был, пруф сделает своё.

3 hours ago, ZakatDLC said:

On the previous version, 2 accounts were only banned with my cheat out of 500, if not more.

What a bluffer 

17 hours ago, ZakatDLC said:

Hello dear developers of this wonderful game, I'm glad that I make cheats for your games, the game is wonderful, especially with my cheat ❤️

Probably hasn't even finished senior school and claims to make cheats even though he/she just dumb go find somewhere else to floss your cheats.Because of you the dev takes so much time into things pulling the game down instead of adding more things to make it fun.

9 часов назад, Nelson сказал:

Probably hasn't even finished senior school and claims to make cheats even though he/she just dumb go find somewhere else to floss your cheats.Because of you the dev takes so much time into things pulling the game down instead of adding more things to make it fun.

You are probably an abused child as a who speaks for others. 

Edited by ZakatDLC

2 hours ago, ZakatDLC said:

You are probably an abused child as a who speaks for others. 

Doesn't make any sense. Just finish school then come back talk to me kid .

Just talk much cz u a little twa*

4 часа назад, Nelson сказал:

Doesn't make any sense. Just finish school then come back talk to me kid .

Just talk much cz u a little twa*

I finished school a long time ago

35 minutes ago, ZakatDLC said:

I finished school a long time ago

Then you really got nothing from it just wasted your time at school.No need to continue with this argument just go get a life man hacks too lame

3 часа назад, Nelson сказал:

Then you really got nothing from it just wasted your time at school.No need to continue with this argument just go get a life man hacks too lame

Well, yes, I didn’t receive anything. I’ve been programming for 5 years now, I’m studying at a prestigious university for 3 years.

7 minutes ago, ZakatDLC said:

Well, yes, I didn’t receive anything. I’ve been programming for 5 years now, I’m studying at a prestigious university for 3 years.

End of discussion if you don't want to stop creating cheats it's up to you . Just know if you actually do create cheats for a video game then your same as the kids downloading it having a Goo goo Gaga mentality.I'm not saying you have it just saying don't support stuff that's literally childish like cheating in a video game just to spoil someone's game.It take months and years just to create a perfect game and because of some people who don't like working just ruin other people's hard work.

Edited by Nelson

28 минут назад, Nelson сказал:

End of discussion if you don't want to stop creating cheats it's up to you . Just know if you actually do create cheats for a video game then your same as the kids downloading it having a Goo goo Gaga mentality.I'm not saying you have it just saying don't support stuff that's literally childish like cheating in a video game just to spoil someone's game.It take months and years just to create a perfect game and because of some people who don't like working just ruin other people's hard work.

Well, look, for example, you won’t be able to make a cheat, but those who know how to do it get money for it.

18 minutes ago, ZakatDLC said:

Well, look, for example, you won’t be able to make a cheat, but those who know how to do it get money for it.

Finished this discussion lol.It's up to you to decide if a mature person should create cheats in a video game to spoil someone's hard work

34 минуты назад, Nelson сказал:

Finished this discussion lol.It's up to you to decide if a mature person should create cheats in a video game to spoil someone's hard work

Honestly, if the developers wanted, there would be fewer cheats now every 4 people can change Oxide 

Edited by ZakatDLC