LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
M4cuку

Bannned in SPAM

Hello dear developers, I was banned due to SPAM and there is no mention of spam in the letters. After all, this is not normal, you are losing your players. And because of this, I quit oxide for a while. I demand to unban my account, which was banned due to spam, which I did not commit.
    Best regards m4cuky

my id:F07D51D26824E015

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2023 at 4:28 AM, M4cuку said:

Hello dear developers, I was banned due to SPAM and there is no mention of spam in the letters. After all, this is not normal, you are losing your players. And because of this, I quit oxide for a while. I demand to unban my account, which was banned due to spam, which I did not commit.
    Best regards m4cuky

my id:F07D51D26824E015

Banned because of spam lol ok. And people are stopping playing because of all the hackers not because of accidentally getting banned for spam lol nice try though.

Здраствуйте меня заблокировали не за чо помогите пажалуста можете разблокировать ник [YT]BAXA

@Catsbit.Care почему ты такой разработчик? Почему ты не отвечаешь? Почем почему скажи мне это. Люди с нетерпением ждет твоего ответа. Почему ты такой не отвечаешь на сообщения