LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Nelson

Problem with the store purchases.

When an item purchased from the store; turret,scarecrow, snowman,Christmas tree are damaged it's not possible to repair the items . please make it possible to repair the items purchased from the store in future updates.Thank you

On 12/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, Nelson said:

当从商店购买的物品(炮塔、稻草人、雪人、圣诞树)损坏时,无法修复这些物品。请在将来的更新中使其能够修复从商店购买的物品。谢谢你

Stone is required for minor turret damage repair

7 hours ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Stone is required for minor turret damage repair

You mean the shotgun trap or turret ?

10 hours ago, Nelson said:

你是说猎枪陷阱还是炮塔?

The scarecrow, the candle, the workbench, the repair table, all of these things need to be repaired with stones.稻草人、蜡烛、工作台、修理台,这些东西都需要用石头修理。

57 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

The scarecrow, the candle, the workbench, the repair table, all of these things need to be repaired with stones.稻草人、蜡烛、工作台、修理台,这些东西都需要用石头修理。

Appreciate it man thank you 

23 minutes ago, Nelson said:

谢谢你,谢谢你

I also happened to find that I thought I needed the same material to repair, but it didn't work. Once I had a stone on my body and repaired it successfully with a hammer. There was no hint that players needed to explore.🤣

32 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

I also happened to find that I thought I needed the same material to repair, but it didn't work. Once I had a stone on my body and repaired it successfully with a hammer. There was no hint that players needed to explore.🤣

U might be the first to find out 🤣

Yep we still need to explore more bcz even the copter itself players realized that u can only get out of it by dc wierd things and they never tell us just wait for us to find out for ourselves 

9 minutes ago, Nelson said:

你可能是第一个发现🤣

是的,我们仍然需要探索更多的bcz,甚至连直升机本身的玩家都意识到,你只能通过dc wird东西摆脱它,他们从来没有告诉我们只是等待我们自己发现

Speaking of this, why don't fix the bug of the helicopter? It's really annoying. This game has a lot of bugs.The first time I drove a buggy, he flew straight into someone else's enclosure, and I was dumbfounded.

31 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Speaking of this, why don't fix the bug of the helicopter? It's really annoying. This game has a lot of bugs.The first time I drove a buggy, he flew straight into someone else's enclosure, and I was dumbfounded.

I think they do both cz they all annoying copter takes more damage if u force land to quickly happened to me twice before I could land after going to raid server restarted every 10 min restart quite annoying and being respawn random place if u fail to land on a flat platform don't even talk about it lost many copters cz of this thing🤣.and it's also ridiculous how much scrap and metal is used in repairing it.