LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
sıraç

Oxide

Hello catsbit, I have an account with lvl 12 prime, mini, buggy, pumpkin head and it got banned, could you please unban me, otherwise I will file a complaint.

Hello catsbit, I have an account with lvl 12 prime, mini, buggy, pumpkin head and it got banned, could you please unban me, otherwise I will file a complaint.

6 hours ago, sıraç said:

你好,猫比特,我有一个12级的帐户,迷你,童车,南瓜头,它被禁止了,请你解除我禁令,否则我会提出投诉。

It is impossible for you to be unblocked if you are banned by hacking. You can try to transfer the purchased items to a new account.

8 hours ago, sıraç said:

File a complaint? Lmak are you dumb? You got banned for a reason. Enjoy your ban loser lol.

Who gives you the right to speak in this style? You've set up a very stupid game. It's full of tricks. Improve your little game and make it playable. This game is expected from people like you. Be a little polite,

On 12/19/2023 at 11:18 PM, sıraç said:

谁给你这种风格说话的权利?你设置了一个非常愚蠢的游戏。它充满了技巧。改进你的小游戏,让它可以玩。这个游戏是像你这样的人所期望的。要有礼貌一点,

Go to the problem report or bug report, post your proof of purchase, order number, and post your previous and current ID, request them to transfer the item to the new account,Besides, people who use hackers to kill people are really hateful.