LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
祝雨凝

Why was my post reporting the hacker blocked?

I want to know why the link that I insert the video or the post that I insert the picture will be blocked. Today, two hackers came to my base. They climbed over the wall and came in. The turret bullets were all shot out. We can't defend. But all the reporting posts that my friends and I sent were blocked. Why?

2 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

我想知道为什么我插入视频的链接或我插入图片的帖子会被阻止。今天有两个黑客来到我的基地他们翻墙进来了。炮塔的子弹都打光了。我们无法防御。但我和我的朋友发的所有报告帖都被屏蔽了。为什么?

I'm in a hurry. I'm really in a hurry. Why are hackers so rampant?😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Care

1 час назад, 祝雨凝 сказал:

Я спешу. Я очень спешу. Почему хакеры так безудержны? 😭 😭 😭 😭 😡 😡 😡 😡 @Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Care

They are not blocked. You just need to wait until the moderator checks your complaint and allows it to be shown

3 minutes ago, Botik_W_Tap1e said:

They are not blocked. You just need to wait until the moderator checks your complaint and allows it to be shown

The administrator is very busy, he should not have time to check my post, but I seem to know how to make him not blocked, my friend has sent out the complaint post.

3 часа назад, 祝雨凝 сказал:

Администратор очень занят, у него не должно быть времени проверить мой пост, но я вроде знаю, как его не заблокировать, мой друг разослал пост с жалобой.

Yes, there is such a way, to do this you need to create a topic without a link/video/photo and then click on “edit” and add a link/video/photo.