LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Миченко

Anti cheat

In English:

Adding an anti-cheat. I notice that there are a lot of cheaters who raid bases through the roof. I've been raided so many times. I had about 6 bases and they were all raided through the roof. I did buffers on the sides of the house and on the roof, but they still raid me. A lot of people use the aim function and aim weapons. A lot of cheaters use telekill, as well as fast running. Please focus on the most important thing right now, it's anti-cheat. Your game is almost 3 years old! And you don't have a normal anti-cheat. Alternatively, make a set for the server administration. Please don't make useless updates and useless features! I have reached out to you from the entire community of players of oxide survival island without cheats. Thank you for paying attention to my message!

На Русском: 

Добавление анти-чита. Я замечаю что есть много читеров которые рейдят базы через крышу. Меня так много раз рейдили. У меня было около 6 баз и их все зарейдили через крышу. Я делал буферки по бокам дома и на крыше, но меня все равно рейдят. Много людей пользуются функцией аим и аим оружия. Много читеров пользуются телекиллом, а так-же быстрым бегом. Прошу, сконцентрируйтесь сейчас на самом главном, это на анти чите. Вашей игре уже почти 3 года! А у  вас нету нормального анти чита. Либо же сделайте набор на администрацию сервера. Прошу, не надо делать бесполезные обновления и бесполезные функции! Я обратился к вам от всего комьюнити игроков oxide survival island без читов. Спасибо за то что вы обратили внимание на моё сообщение!

• Thanks 1