LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Nelson

WHAT IS THE USE OF THE FORUMS ? 🤔

You only posted that the update was due 2 hours on the vikipedia which not all players are aware of.Clearly lack of communication and ignorant to the community when will you stop this you yourselves are creating a war this is no fun but just more annoying.

Anyone might be fooled on the high increase in the number of downloads and players currently in server but most are kids who depend on hacks and as soon as the cheats get an update a bigger percentage will turn to cheats.

Right now as the cheat creators are bypassing your system you should be updating a firewall against any access to any other devices except yours instead they easily access it and do whatever they want.

• Thanks 1

Yes and they added nothing stupid snow machine didn't even checked suggestions what we want like Recycler,Trading sistem within players like vending machine slepers etc only 2 things added they were working on this update for 5 hours at max 

Edited by 3.5 oxide

Just now, 3.5 oxide said:

15 players in my discord server said they were refunding cuz they didn't added anything usefull 

Not decided on this I get angry but can manage to my extent but I'm pissed how lazy this 2 are.

Rita probably needs more money for expensive make up or sth

• Like 1

No hubo nada bueno en esta actualización 🤣 y es cuestión de horas para que ya empiecen los hacker 🤣

Just now, Mrdoom said:

There was nothing good in this update 🤣 and it's a matter of hours before the hackers start 🤣

En las horas en que los piratas informáticos ya están deambulando, algunos solo tienen miedo de descargar los trucos y todo lo que los desarrolladores pudieron hacer fue agregar 2 en las compras del juego, que son claramente una estafa del juego.

• Like 1