LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

3 months for a clan system? You guys are Con-Artists!

Just wanna say now, i've given up all hope for this game and moved onto better ones (Just Survival Multiplayer, for example), however i just checked that new update Catsbit posted and...

I was right all along LMAOOOOOO

These guys are con-artists who will do the bare minimum to their game to add something to keep the players riding their train so they get more cosmetic purchases and profit.
They don't give a shit about you, nor do they give a shit about the game or the community they've built. 
They only care about the **money**. And that's what you are all to them, gullible customers. 

THE ONLY THING THIS GARBAGE ASS UPDATE ADDED IS A CLAN SYSTEM (which was completely unnecessary, but fine, thanks for the effort). But of course, we gotta throw in some sweet new christmas themed cosmetics so kids who play this game pull out their mom's credit cards.
My advice: get off this game, don't give these scammers anymore money and go play something better. (if you want a similar experience to this game, try Just Survival Multiplayer).

To Catsbit: I am praying that people finally start opening their eyes with this update and seeing just how greedy your company is. I pray for your downfall, just like FnTastic with The Day Before. Fuck you.

• Like 2