LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
DemonOLP

How to create a clan

Maybe I haven't fully figured out the update and don't understand how to create a clan. Explain to me how to do it?! 

14 hours ago, DemonOLP said:

Maybe I haven't fully figured out the update and don't understand how to create a clan. Explain to me how to do it?! 

Inorder to create a clan or a team you need to follow the guidelines I made for you:

1.CLICK THE TOP LEFT PART OF YOUR SCREEN ONCE YOU HAVE LOGGED INTO A SERVER .

The menu tab will appear as shown:

2.AT THE PLAYER LIST YOU WILL SEE A TEXT AS SHOWING NEW TEAM CLICK IT.

This is what should appear:

3.YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COLLECT 100 SCRAP INORDER TO CREATE THE TEAM.

4.AFTER YOU HAVE COLLECTED ENOUGH SCRAP THEN CLICK ON THE MENU TAB AGAIN CLICK THE NEW TEAM TEXT AND MAKE A CLAN TAG USING YOUR DESIRED ABBREVIATION.

Note:The maximum number of words to use for the tag is 2-4.

A SINGLE TEAM CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE UP TO 8 MEMBERS.

9 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Inorder to create a clan or a team you need to follow the guidelines I made for you:

1.CLICK THE TOP LEFT PART OF YOUR SCREEN ONCE YOU HAVE LOGGED INTO A SERVER .

The menu tab will appear as shown:

2.AT THE PLAYER LIST YOU WILL SEE A TEXT AS SHOWING NEW TEAM CLICK IT.

This is what should appear:

3.YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COLLECT 100 SCRAP INORDER TO CREATE THE TEAM.

4.AFTER YOU HAVE COLLECTED ENOUGH SCRAP THEN CLICK ON THE MENU TAB AGAIN CLICK THE NEW TEAM TEXT AND MAKE A CLAN TAG USING YOUR DESIRED ABBREVIATION.

Note:The maximum number of words to use for the tag is 2-4.

A SINGLE TEAM CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE UP TO 8 MEMBERS.

Unfortunately I took too long to upload the photos in order and received an error code -200 so I'll just show them here hoping you will be able to follow them.

They are just as the description explains in case some steps are complicated to understand.

At the last photo the team panel has features like enabling the leader to kick members who may go against team rules or for whatsoever reason and is more easier to see who's online in your team and their progression.Enjoy the new clan system 

Screenshot_20231230-133652_1.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-133633_2.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-133909_1.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-134820.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-135251.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-135209_1.jpg

40 minutes ago, Nelson said:

它们就像描述中解释的那样,以防某些步骤很难理解。

在最后一张照片中,团队面板有一些功能,比如让领导者可以踢掉违反团队规则或出于任何原因的成员,这样更容易看到团队中的在线成员和他们的进展。享受新的部落系统

Screenshot_20231230-133652_1.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-133633_2.jpg

Screenshot_20231229-133909_1.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-134820.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-135251.jpg

Screenshot_20231230-135209_1.jpg

41 minutes ago, Nelson said:

不幸的是,我花了太长的时间来上传照片的顺序和收到一个错误代码-200,所以我只是在这里显示他们,希望你将能够遵循他们。

How did you post the picture? I can't post the picture, Posts with pictures will be blocked

43 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Unfortunately I took too long to upload the photos in order and received an error code -200 so I'll just show them here hoping you will be able to follow them.

How did you post the picture? I can't post the picture, Posts with pictures will be blocked

6 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Works the same us uploading a link .

After writing whatever you needed to say scroll down and after submitting the reply or quote click edit then the 'click to choose files' then select media picker and go to your gallery select pictures you want to send then edit.

NOTE:This is not meant to post anything anyone may like as anything  you share or say e.g hate words , abusive words, or even photos that contain sensitive content can lead to you being banned in the forum.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

工作原理和我们上传链接一样。

写完要说的内容后,向下滚动,提交回复或报价后,单击编辑,然后单击“单击选择文件”,然后选择媒体选择器,进入您的多媒体资料,选择要发送的图片,然后进行编辑。

注意:这并不意味着发布任何人可能喜欢的任何东西,因为您分享或说的任何东西,例如仇恨词、辱骂词,甚至包含敏感内容的照片,都可能导致您在论坛中被禁止。

I sent the normal picture, after inserting the picture to send the post is not successful, insert the video link can not be sent out, my friend told me to send the video link needs to be added in front of the link.《Proof:》But I don't know what to do if I want to send pictures successfully.🤣

4 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

I sent the normal picture, after inserting the picture to send the post is not successful, insert the video link can not be sent out, my friend told me to send the video link needs to be added in front of the link.《Proof:》But I don't know what to do if I want to send pictures successfully.🤣

Also note that while editing your reply or quote there is a time limit in doing this so if it surpasses the time limit you will receive a -200 error code as the system cannot decide whether it was deleted or. What happened to it so you need to be quick.

4 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Also note that while editing your reply or quote there is a time limit in doing this so if it surpasses the time limit you will receive a -200 error code as the system cannot decide whether it was deleted or. What happened to it so you need to be quick.

Screenshot_20231229_162246.jpg

4分钟前,尼尔森说:

另请注意,在编辑回复或报价时,如果超出时间限制,您将收到一个-200错误代码,因为系统无法确定是否已删除或。发生了什么事所以你得快点。

image.png.bcb05e5c79842d1cc75449e9aa4d6bcf.png

image.png