LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
F2rhet

ARABE LANGUAGE

Can you add or fix the Arabic language in the chat ? There are many Arab players

1 hour ago, F2rhet said:

你能在聊天中添加或修复阿拉伯语吗?有很多阿拉伯球员

There are also many Chinese players.

1 hour ago, 祝雨凝 said:

There are also many Chinese players.

The majority of Chinese are hackers, unlike Arabs

On 1/2/2024 at 12:21 AM, F2rhet said:

The majority of Chinese are hackers, unlike Arabs

I played with a team before, more than a dozen Chinese, there are three or four hackers, there is a foreign team in that server, I feel all hackers, to be honest, there are too many hackers in this game, every time I go out, I can't come back alive, hackers will look for you, which is why I don't like to play PVP.

What I didn't expect was that the game had just been updated and there was a hacker.😄

26 minutes ago, 祝雨凝 said:

I played with a team before, more than a dozen Chinese, there are three or four hackers, there is a foreign team in that server, I feel all hackers, to be honest, there are too many hackers in this game, every time I go out, I can't come back alive, hackers will look for you, which is why I don't like to play PVP.

What I didn't expect was that the game had just been updated and there was a hacker.😄

Yes, brother, in fact, this is a shame for the game, and the developers are not making an effort. They love this to make us choping the Prime

8 minutes ago, F2rhet said:

Yes, brother, in fact, this is a shame for the game, and the developers are not making an effort. They love this to make us choping the Prime

Not to say that there are no hackers at all, but now the game feels half of them are hackers, the game has just been updated with hackers, which makes me feel very exaggerated, I thought it would take at least two or three days to have hackers, most of the opinions raised by players they choose to ignore.A lot of people are coming for rust, and if it goes on like this until rust comes out, it will lose a lot of players.

2 hours ago, 祝雨凝 said:

Not to say that there are no hackers at all, but now the game feels half of them are hackers, the game has just been updated with hackers, which makes me feel very exaggerated, I thought it would take at least two or three days to have hackers, most of the opinions raised by players they choose to ignore.A lot of people are coming for rust, and if it goes on like this until rust comes out, it will lose a lot of players.

Don't forget that in the coming days, similar games will be released, and if Oxide continues like this, everyone will pull it, even YouTubers.