LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
[18+]ДЖЕКYT

random ban

hello! I would like to look at all the complaints about my gaming account again, because I was banned for cheating because I have never played with a cheat. I play on the 55server (prime) and I had a lot of Donations in this game, please unlock it 

my account. because some people who have not developed in this game throw complaints at the players and then they have to suffer because of them

Nickname: FIRSUKI TG

Server:55 (prime)

Ib:215509C9D5E75382

hello! I would like to look at all the complaints about my gaming account again, because I was banned for cheating because I have never played with a cheat. I play on the 55server (prime) and I had a lot of Donations in this game, please unlock it

my account. because some people who have not developed in this game throw complaints at the players and then they have to suffer because of them

4 часа назад, [18+]ДЖЕКYT сказал:

Доигрался с софтом поздравляю, нехуй с мэджик пулей гонять

On 1/13/2024 at 2:52 PM, [18+]ДЖЕКYT said:

Nice lies loser. The game doesn't ban people for no reason so stop claiming it does. You were banned because an admin reviewed a report. Maybe you should've thought about losing your account and paid items before you decided to by a POS hacker lol. ENJOY YOUR BAN LOL.