LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Rainie1

My account was blocked by mistake. Please unban. 😢

Hello! My account was banned by mistake for cheats. The account has game level 10. I was just playing and the game banned me. Please unblock my account. Time wasted!

Name: rainie

ID:D40E06BEC1F336C1

4 минуты назад, Rainie1 сказал:

Hello! My account was banned by mistake for cheats. The account has game level 10. I was just playing and the game banned me. Please unblock my account. Time wasted!

@Catsbit.Guard

@Catsbit.Guard

4 часа назад, Rainie1 сказал:

@Catsbit.Guard

22 hours ago, Rainie1 said:

Shut up NOOB lol. Accounts don't get banned accidentally. You were banned because an admin reviewed a report.  And nobody cares what level you are. Maybe you should've thought about the possibility of losing your account and bought items before you installed hacks lol. I'm sick of you idiots using hacks, getting banned then saying you're sorry or that you were banned by mistake. Lol you lost you're level 10 and bought items lol that's what you get when you cheat in a mobile game. ENJOY YOUR BAN LOL.