LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
ermuun4000

Internet

My internet is good on pvp server and other games like mlbb its 13 ms but on pve server s its so laggy

4 часа назад, ermuun4000 сказал:

My internet is good on pvp server and other games like mlbb its 13 ms but on pve server s its so laggy

The problem is in the game servers, the Internet also solves it, and the device from which you play solves it.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:40 PM, ermuun4000 said:

There are too many buildings and players. The network is very good when there are few people. Once the number of people exceeds 30, it will be very slow. I have to cut down trees more than 20 times with an iron axe. I am really fed up. I will not play pve in the next version.

16 минут назад, 祝雨凝 сказал:

There are too many buildings and players. The network is very good when there are few people. Once the number of people exceeds 30, it will be very slow. I have to cut down trees more than 20 times with an iron axe. I am really fed up. I will not play pve in the next version.

Maybe in the next version it will be even better, honestly now I don't want to play, because of the cheaters... I hope for the best.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1